Why is my blog always so damn emo? If you know me at all you know a few things about me:
- I never shut up. Ever. Right now I have simply exchanged speech for text.
- I am highly opinionated, but only moderately educated, and slightly indignant.
- I brake for tail-gaters. 'Tis true.
- I brag about my children a lot, and when other parents don't, I wonder "Why not?"
- Moderation is not in my repertoire of prior experience.
However, you may not know that:
- I browse other people's blogs and wonder why I am not as fun, or fashionable, or talented, or motivated. I think that we all feel that way, but still feel slighted and unecessary.
- Pretty much all of my favorite people are politically conservative, Atlas Shrugged is one of the best books I have ever read, and I <3 a="a" completely="completely" dr.="dr." in="in" laura="laura" lesbian="lesbian" way.="way.">
- I long to have some sort of kitchy, stylish, up-cycled, mint-colored blog about all of Mica's newest clothes from Target and JT's latest fascination with losing teeth.
- Tomorrow, I will be her. My blog will be coral... or was it mint? 3>