Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Moving on up

Hi guys, so this blog just does not fit who I am anymore, and hasn't for a very long time. I miss her, the mom of 2 babies running along like a turtle and binge watching Smallville in our small condo, spending my abundance of free time with my mom's group homies or crying over the natural growing pains of my young marriage. The summer I lost my vision, everything changed. My vision came back, but I did not, not in the same way. Lately, I have been doing incredibly well physically, emotionally I have embraced my chaos, and I have turned the page to a new chapter in the novel of my life. I invite anyone who somehow ends up here to come on over to my new website...

Www.OliviaKristinaYoga.com

The new blog is up, just check out the menu, soon there will be a store, art gallery, and live schedule with info on my yoga classes throughout the Inland Empire. I doubted myself for so long, but the only one that hurt was me. We get one shot at this beautiful, crazy, blessing called life. So get up,  put one foot in front of the other,  and never give up.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails