Monday, August 18, 2008

A week in the life...

Ok so I have my menu and training all planned out for this week, and am sharing it. All the food is homemade with mostly fresh ingredients. I will gladly share recipes if anyone is interested! I had Mediterranean food for the first time Friday and fell in love, so am trying to incorporate some recipes I found online. Falaffel has to be the most amazing thing I have ever tasted!!! Wish me luck guys, and hold me accountable! Just by posting this I am completely confident I will accomplish this entire list!

Monday:
Mediterranean Sandwich (roasted eggplant, yellow squash, zucchini with pesto spread)
Rest/Yoga

Tuesday:
Soyrizo Veggie Chili
easy 5 miles and strength training

Wednesday:
Bean tacos, brown spanish rice with tomatoes, and green beans
Rest/Yoga

Thursday:
Leftovers
4 mile morning walk, 3 mile repeats and strength training

Friday:
Eggplant Parmesan and gnocchi
crosstrain on elliptical for 500 calories, strength train

Saturday:
BBQ! Veggie Burger kabobs (wedges of onion bagel, veggie burger, pickles, cheese, & cherry tomato BBQ'd and served over greens, and grilled zucchini!)
Rest

Sunday:
Falaffel pitas with eggplant hummus and green leaf lettuce served with pineapple
10 mile run!!! then hit the beach!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails