Sunday, October 4, 2009

Costume Benefit a Success!

Saturday night I dressed up as a french maid and tottered on my biggest heels to South Forty for the CTF Costume Benefit! I like to think that fun was had by all, and we raised $211 for CTF!! Groovy Myra won the Most Creative Costume, Masked Anthony won for Scariest, and Gypsy Willie took home the Sexiest Prize! Thank you to all my awesome friends who came, drank and learned a bit about NF!

Now that I have the party behind me I am focusing on the marathon, which is exactly one week away! I'll be leaving home Friday morning and working hard all weekend to run the NFET expo booth and support the team in any way I can! I'm looking forward to having a brand new medal to hang over my bed!



Bebu Moto Moto 433

Myra, Jolene and Anita as the Pink Ladies,
there's Paul in the back and George Lopez snuck in for a shot!

D-A-R-C-I lol


Fred & Willie with Miena and I

My BFF Adria as Erykah Badu!

Darci, Adria, Beth, Sharice, Ann Marie and Daniel



Jarrod, Corey, Paul and Anthony



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails