Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mica!

Today my baby girl Micaela turns 4, and after a hilariously fun Memorial Day with my parents and whirlwind day at Disneyland yesterday, we are back to the daily grind. JT's last day of 2nd grade is tomorrow, the puppy is walking and starting to play, Paul is getting ready to go back to work, my ASL class is over and summer beckons me to a hot beach. In less than one week Mo Fo is getting zapped with Gamma Knife, and I pray things go well so I can continue running instead of losing fitness and having to start over again. I guess I should be worried about bigger things, like Mo Fo himself, but honestly I am at peace with the situation.

As for Disneyland, we went on so many rides, watched Captain Eo, and ran around the park until finally collapsing for pizza and driving home right as the park closed. I had a dreamless sleep and today I am just enjoying the calm. Life is good, and while it concerns me that things cannot possibly stay this good for so long, I push away the worry and just breathe. However long I have, I am going to enjoy every moment of it.



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: micas bday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbook design personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia,
I hope everything goes well for you! You'll be in my thoughts!!

PS And thanks for the explanation on the previous post. I forgot to check back

yui said...

I regularly visit your blog.
Keep on challenging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails