- I broke a 25mn 5k, at Long Beach with the NF Endurance Team
- I broke a 2:30 1/2 marathon, by far in 2:05 while at the Las Vegas Rock N Roll Marathon
- I wore a bikini over summer and felt proud to do so
- I continued to avoid the consumption of animals, and decided shrimp does not count on occasion!
Now I am excited to look forward into 2011, but have a healthy dose of trepidation keeping me on my toes. While reviewing my 2010 goals what struck me most was how selfish each goal was. A resolution tends to be selfish by concept, but there is no reason that with so many goals all should be focused only on myself. With that in mind I am anxious to reach my 2011 New Years Resolutions over the coming months:
- Break a 24mn 5k (I did this in 23:47 this morning, but want to translate that performance to an official race!)
- Break a 2 hour 1/2 marathon (I'm looking at you Surf City!)
- Get my body fat percentage to 15%
- Spend more time pursuing hobbies with the kids, to be measured as at least 2 specific activities a week each or together.
- A financial goal (specifics of which are "none of yo bidness")
- For our Long Beach team to raise $10,000 for the Children's Tumor Foundation this year.
What are your New Year's Resolutions?