Monday, October 4, 2010

Just 2 Weeks Until Long Beach 2010!!

Just 2 more weeks until the Long Beach Marathon! As most of you know I am serving as Team Captain of the NF Endurance Team in Long Beach, and attempting to break a 25 minute 5K on race day! I am ridiculously excited and anxious, I cannot wait to paint that course neon yellow in support of NF research!
With only 2 weeks to go I am still a bit far from my goal of raising $5000 for CTF. Please check out http://www.ctf.org/NF-Endurance/team-fundraising-dollars-at-work.html to see how CTF is investing this money. Every dollar truly does count, and our collective dollars are what make a difference. It is amazing what we can accomplish by working together. I know if we work hard enough we will see a cure for NF within my lifetime.
I want to thank all of you who have continued to support my fundraising efforts, and if you have not yet donated this year I hope you can take a moment to visit my fundraising page at: http://www.active.com/donate/nflongbeach2010/Olivia

If you are free on Sunday October 17th, come down to Long Beach to cheer on the Mighty NF Endurance Team! Contact me for more details if interested.

1 comment:

kat said...

Good luck, I hope the next two weeks treat you well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails