Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where have I been?

Baking, cleaning, laundry, school drop offs and pick ups, planning parties, getting food on the table, an overdrawn bank account, sinus infection, last minute Christmas shopping, JT losing his jacket, huge homework packets, late library books, rain and lost wages.... I am going to lose my damn mind.

I have had no time to breathe, let alone blog about it this week. I even skipped the gym yesterday and have had guilt pains all night. I have a crying baby tugging at my arm, and 2 different Christmas parties to be at before noon...

Merry Recessmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are really a superwoman. I look up to you for all the wonderful things you are. I am so sorry:( to hear about your week. I hope you guys have awesome Christmas and new year together as a family. Take some time for you and rest!
I hope to see you more in the new year! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails