Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Putting the plan into action

I am losing the battle of the bulge. All the days of calorie restricting and ab constricting have been erased by just 1 month of gluttony. Wii Fit has no chance against this, even with its patronizing reminder's that it has in fact been 9 days since I have used it. I have just 3 weeks until we visit New Mexico, where I will no doubt backslide into nights of 12packs of Bud Light. If I don't get this under control by then, all hope will be lost for my "Bikini by Summer" resolution. There is only one thing left to be done... a complete detox and total calorie lockdown. I started a detox program called Thisilyn Cleanse, and am hitting the gym hard twice a week with a long run on the weekends again. I'm starting with 3 miles each gym trip working on intervals and hill training, and 13 miles on the weekend. I plan to work my way up to 25 miles total a week. If Wendy's son Chase will stop coughing on everything then we can finally start running and biking together once a week as well. Just typing all of this out I somehow feel skinnier... nope still pudgy... damn.

3 comments:

gomillion and one... said...

LOL you are so funny. I have gone on 2 bike rides with Jeff and Chase. If you want me to ride with you on the weekend I will. I will leave Chase at home...no need for me to take him everytime. He gets bored anyways. I need to start walking and running too! Le me know!

Olivia Hernandez said...

On the weekend I do my long runs, you are always welcome to bike with me! This weekend Beth, Jennifer and I are doing a trail run though. I want to go during the week and take the kids Mica will love it and keep Chase company.

Days like These! said...

you're awesome and amazing!

if what you have is a bulge then i am going to reserve my comments on what i can describe my butt as ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails