Friday, November 14, 2008

3 weeks til Vegas!

Daylight Savings can kiss my ass. (Sorry Nani!) I hate that it gets dark so early! I can't fit a run in at all. Paul gets off early today so if it's not super hot I will finally head out for that 10 miles. Sunday I hope to repeat the 10 miles, then run 10 miles every 3-4 days for the next 3 weeks. Lofty goals, I know. With Las Vegas coming up I have real motivation. I just found out CTF will be in Vegas! Yeah! I didn't know that. I really love having a team to meet up with and run with. It makes everything so much more exciting.

As I have said before I wont actively email fundraise each run, but I am going to be having an actual fundraiser next weekend in Rancho Cucamonga to raise some money for CTF! More details will be coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails