Monday, November 24, 2008

An egg is a chicken's period...

Saturday morning I ran a really solid 14 miles! I mapped it out and just took off. It felt so good to be free, running in the crisp Autumn air, the weather was just perfect. The run was so long I was meditating, and just circulating positive energy. I came home and did my yoga, showered and drank some protein. It was the perfect way to kick off the day...

That night I headed to my friend Darci's for her bday! (Wendy went too, don't want to leave her out! LOL) We stayed up late drinking and laughing. Paul and Darci were playing pool.... and then I woke up the next morning in her son's bed sprawled out next to JT! Good times!

This week is hectic, trying to squeeze in a 5 miler, tomorrow I am taking the kids to Discovery Science Center with my Moms group, then Wednesday I will be a cooking machine! Instead of FoTurkey Roast *shudder* I am making soyrizo and pepperjack tamales with my vegetarian masa! Some whole wheat stuffing and mashed potatoes with rice milk will round it out... can't wait to steal the bowl of fried artichoke hearts and gorge myself on them! They're made with egg... but it's Thanksgiving! And I mean I'm not even eating Turkey or gravy! I'm only human people... stop judging me...

1 comment:

The Lavender Loft ... said...

Good for you girl. Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails