Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get out and VOTE!!

This weekend was a total blast! We got to celebrate my fave holiday, Halloween...




Then Saturday was JT's 6th birthday! I can't believe my little baby boy is a little man! He was so excited and got way too much stuff of course, but he is worth it.



Today of course is election day, I am all prepared with my Obama shirt! I've read through all of the CA props and am ready for No on everything but 2 (better treatment of farm animals) and 7(clean energy, creates jobs), and especially no on h8te! I love the debates surrounding an election. Too many people get so incredibly angry when people disagree with their political beliefs, and try to force their own religions/beliefs onto everyone else. I love that we live in a democracy, where we can have a beer and talk about the issues, then let it go and still be friends. I just hope that this election more people vote based on the greater good, rather than forcing ideological beliefs into law. Whichever way it turns out, whoever and whatever comes out on top, we will still be America, and that is something we can all be thankful for.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails