Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!



I'm a busy bee today, Halloween is always fun and chaotic! This is JT's first elementary year in Halloween! I know you are thinking, so? But this is what Moms do, we count things down and notice every little first our babies go through. So I am taking cupcakes and Mica and we are heading over for JT's class Halloween party!
Sometime around last night I realized I was eating. This may not seem important, but this is the first time in a week and a half I haven't had to eat premedatively. I was at my Fabulous Mom's Halloween Party and was just grubbing on all the yummy treats, it was a bit uncomfortable having sprinkles stuck in the "hole" (you know, the one the tooth used to be in!) but I was still able to eat more than I have in the last 3 days combined! Yes I am proud of that! I am excited to finally be healing and will be up and RUNNING next week! YAY!


















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails