Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weekends!

I love the weekend! We work so hard all week, just so that on the weekend we can relax and enjoy ourselves. The kids run wild on their barefeet, random blankets are strewn around the house, netflix movies pile up on the table to be returned. I find time to go for a long run, and as I leave the house a sense of complete calm and freedom take me, and the wind carries me my entire route. I return and gulp down random vegetarian leftovers, some protein, maybe some veggie sticks. I love having no routine just for a day, and on the rare weekend such as this one when Paul has both days off the debauchery spans across 2 days like a deep stretch.

Today we'll watch Gone With the Wind... Paul has NEVER seen it! I know, we need to go watch it... right now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails