Thursday, October 30, 2008

I need a referal to a dentist with small hands...

Ok so my oral surgeon took his gigantour hands and pried around in my mouth, no doubt ripping my gums even more... and then told me to come back again in another week, and still NO running! Then when I started asking questions he did that condescending doctor thing where they assume you are dumb and just give you simple answers, like "everything is ok." How is that an answer to "Why do my front teeth hurt?" Maybe because he didn't want to admit his freakishly large hands are the guilty culprit. I mean why, in the name of God, would a pre-med student with obnoxiously large hands decide to do surgery in a tiny area like the mouth?

That being said, I am super excited for the Fabulous Halloween Party today! My Mom's group is getting together for a costume party, complete with games, crafts, prizes and of course a pinata! Guess who got the pinata?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails