Sunday, October 19, 2008

Eating My Way to Recovery

I think I have gained 5 lbs since the race! I have been enjoying being a complete slacker. I completely gorged myself at In n Out the other night, and have had a glass of wine with Tivo nightly. I ran just one 2.5 mile hill run on Wednesday, it felt great actually! I have a 15 miler mapped out for later today, and that will be it for a while since I am having my wisdom teeth extracted Tuesday. Once I recover from that it's back to the routine to get ready for Vegas December 7th! For now I am going to just go finish off a loaf of homemade pumpkin bread!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olivia- O thought you would find this interesting.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27165637/
Let me know if the link doesn't work!

Tracey

Related Posts with Thumbnails