Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Achieve

I woke up this morning expecting to be in a fair amount of pain from my run, but was surprised to find I just feel a little tight! With stretching and yoga I am feeling pretty good. I am excited to run 10 miles again and feel renewed in my running efforts. I just found out about a Mud Run this Saturday near me and am going to run a 5 or 10k sloshing through tons of mud! I am waiting to find out what my friend Jen wants to run, no way am I doing this thing alone! I have met a lot of great people since I have started running and it has definitely opened doors to some positive relationships. I am becoming more firm in my belief that if you work hard and focus on your goals, the Universe will help you to achieve and things will fall into place. Life will never be perfect, but there are clues along the path to guide you in the right direction. You just have to be willing to listen, or in my case look!

Only 6 more weeks until the Long Beach Marathon! I have raised $2,926 and only need $75 more to reach my goal! Every little bit helps. All of the $25 donations I have recieved have added up to a good amount. Every little bit helps, and together we each make a difference! Visit my fundraising page here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails