Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Day, Another Hill...

I am so sore! I am seriously turning up the heat this week and next with my training. Today Wendy and I did 6 miles, half of it was straight uphill! WITH the strollers! It took us forever but we finally puffed our way to the top, and the walk back down was a breeze. I would love to reward myself with some chocolate and something salty and gooey, but just for now I am eating pure. Veggies, fruits, whole grains... nothing processed or with preservatives until after the run. Let's see if I can stick to that! Actually, right now it's about 5, JT has to be at karate at 6, I've been at his allergist since 3 and have no time to make anything healthy! Looks like drive-thru to the rescue, when is somebody going to open a healthy fast food place!? I ate healthy all day AND did my uphill walk, I deserve something yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails