Friday, May 22, 2009

A New Goal!

Sometimes you just have to purge, and let go of things holding you back. Whether its a bad habit or a pile of clothes you never wear, letting go frees you to utilize that space more effectively. I wont allow any negativity around me anymore, I cannot afford it. I don't know how long I have to live my life the way it is now, but I intend to enjoy every minute of it.

My trip to Stanford is all set! Is it wrong to be excited to have radiation therapy? I figure by assuming the treatment will be fun I can face the reality with a better outlook. An IV is nothing compared to running 13 miles in Southern California sun! Fatigue? I'm fatigued evertime I run a 9 minute mile! Possible nausea? Maybe I'll finally kick those last 2 pounds! Setting specific goals that stretch over and past those things we may not want to do is the best way to beat through them. So, the day I have Cyberknife treatment, I am going to run a 5K! I'll map a run around the hospital, and wear my CTF Endurance Team singlet with pride!

What goals have you set for yourself? What are you doing today to reach them?
*Never Give Up Hope!*

4 comments:

FlawlessVodkaWife said...

Way to go GIRL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rock Rock Rock!!!

Bob Skold's this is my life . . . said...

Wait ... I'm the anonymous cheerleader
RES Jr.

*Tanyetta* said...

Hello! You are the winner of the Guess the Gender Game on my blog!

Click here for details:

http://www.tanyetta.com/2009/04/guess-gender-cool-prize-giveaway.html

Please, send your mailing address within 48 hours to claim your prize.

Thanks!
tanyetta at hotmail

Related Posts with Thumbnails